I live outside New York and have no NY photo ID. How do I handle the photo?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
I live outside New York and have no NY photo ID. How do I handle the photo?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
The state provides an image-capture-only process at DMV for people without a suitable New York photo record. The linked form explains the identity documents and receipt number needed. That photo visit is different from applying for a New York driver license, so explain what you need when arranging the visit.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |