I have held a New York license for years. Should I ask Florida about endorsement?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
I have held a New York license for years. Should I ask Florida about endorsement?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes, it is worth checking the separate endorsement requirements. DBPR currently describes a route for applicants with at least five years of qualifying out-of-state licensure and specified recent active status. License-history certification and other steps still apply. Ask DBPR to confirm your eligibility rather than assuming experience automatically transfers your license.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Which state should provide the certification of my license history?