I have held a New York license for years. Should I ask Florida about endorsement?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
I have held a New York license for years. Should I ask Florida about endorsement?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes, it is worth checking the separate endorsement requirements. DBPR currently describes a route for applicants with at least five years of qualifying out-of-state licensure and specified recent active status. License-history certification and other steps still apply. Ask DBPR to confirm your eligibility rather than assuming experience automatically transfers your license.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: Which state should provide the certification of my license history?