I live outside New York and have no NY photo ID. How do I handle the photo?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
I live outside New York and have no NY photo ID. How do I handle the photo?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
The state provides an image-capture-only process at DMV for people without a suitable New York photo record. The linked form explains the identity documents and receipt number needed. That photo visit is different from applying for a New York driver license, so explain what you need when arranging the visit.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |