I completed the old 75-hour New York course. Must I start over?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
I completed the old 75-hour New York course. Must I start over?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Not necessarily. The application instructions describe an additional two-hour course in fair housing and/or implicit bias for applicants with the older 75-hour qualification. Your completion date and records still matter. Send your certificate to the school or DOS and confirm what is missing before purchasing a full replacement course.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |