I completed the old 75-hour New York course. Must I start over?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
I completed the old 75-hour New York course. Must I start over?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Not necessarily. The application instructions describe an additional two-hour course in fair housing and/or implicit bias for applicants with the older 75-hour qualification. Your completion date and records still matter. Send your certificate to the school or DOS and confirm what is missing before purchasing a full replacement course.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |