Do I need a new DMV photograph if I already have a New York photo ID?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Do I need a new DMV photograph if I already have a New York photo ID?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Usually not for this step. The DOS-linked photo form says a valid New York driver license or non-driver photo ID can provide the existing photograph. Follow the licensing instructions for supplying your DMV number. Keep this separate from the identification you must carry to the examination itself.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |