Do I need a new DMV photograph if I already have a New York photo ID?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Do I need a new DMV photograph if I already have a New York photo ID?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Usually not for this step. The DOS-linked photo form says a valid New York driver license or non-driver photo ID can provide the existing photograph. Follow the licensing instructions for supplying your DMV number. Keep this separate from the identification you must carry to the examination itself.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |