Where can I see how many chapter quizzes I have completed?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Where can I see how many chapter quizzes I have completed?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Open the student dashboard at /my/63hours. It shows completed quizzes separately from lesson progress and final-exam results. That distinction helps when you have read a lesson but still need to finish its quiz. Always check the dashboard while signed in to the account you used for the course.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Is there a quiz left unfinished in the chapter you last studied?