Where can I see how many chapter quizzes I have completed?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Where can I see how many chapter quizzes I have completed?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Open the student dashboard at /my/63hours. It shows completed quizzes separately from lesson progress and final-exam results. That distinction helps when you have read a lesson but still need to finish its quiz. Always check the dashboard while signed in to the account you used for the course.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Is there a quiz left unfinished in the chapter you last studied?