My dashboard looks empty even though I studied before. What should I do first?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
My dashboard looks empty even though I studied before. What should I do first?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Check that you signed in with the same email used for the earlier work. Also consider whether that work happened only in the anonymous preview. If you used the correct account, contact support with the approximate date and chapter involved. Do not redo the whole course or create another account before the records are checked.
References
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: Was the earlier work completed on this account or on a different email?