Can I try Chapter 1 and its quiz before creating an account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Can I try Chapter 1 and its quiz before creating an account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes. The first chapter is the course preview, including its quiz. You can see the lesson and try the questions before signing up. Once you are ready to continue, create an account so your completed work can be attached to you. An anonymous browser session is not a reliable place to keep long-term progress.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: What happens to my preview result when I register?