Can I try Chapter 1 and its quiz before creating an account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I try Chapter 1 and its quiz before creating an account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes. The first chapter is the course preview, including its quiz. You can see the lesson and try the questions before signing up. Once you are ready to continue, create an account so your completed work can be attached to you. An anonymous browser session is not a reliable place to keep long-term progress.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: What happens to my preview result when I register?