My dashboard looks empty even though I studied before. What should I do first?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
My dashboard looks empty even though I studied before. What should I do first?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Check that you signed in with the same email used for the earlier work. Also consider whether that work happened only in the anonymous preview. If you used the correct account, contact support with the approximate date and chapter involved. Do not redo the whole course or create another account before the records are checked.
References
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Was the earlier work completed on this account or on a different email?