Can I immediately retry the final exam if I do not pass?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Can I immediately retry the final exam if I do not pass?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Do not assume the final works like a chapter practice quiz. The current course configuration has a 30-day waiting period after a failed final and limits final attempts. Read the date and message shown for your account, and contact the school if anything is unclear. Use the available study material to prepare while you wait.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Where can I see the date when another final attempt becomes available?