Can I practice a chapter quiz again after I have passed it?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Can I practice a chapter quiz again after I have passed it?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes. Returning to a completed chapter quiz opens a fresh practice attempt. Your earlier pass remains saved, so practicing an older chapter should not close the next chapter again. Use the new attempt to check understanding, not just recognition of an answer you remember from the previous round.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Will a lower practice score remove my earlier pass?