Can I practice a chapter quiz again after I have passed it?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I practice a chapter quiz again after I have passed it?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes. Returning to a completed chapter quiz opens a fresh practice attempt. Your earlier pass remains saved, so practicing an older chapter should not close the next chapter again. Use the new attempt to check understanding, not just recognition of an answer you remember from the previous round.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Will a lower practice score remove my earlier pass?