Can I immediately retry the final exam if I do not pass?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I immediately retry the final exam if I do not pass?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Do not assume the final works like a chapter practice quiz. The current course configuration has a 30-day waiting period after a failed final and limits final attempts. Read the date and message shown for your account, and contact the school if anything is unclear. Use the available study material to prepare while you wait.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Where can I see the date when another final attempt becomes available?