Can I change an answer after I have checked it and seen the explanation?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Can I change an answer after I have checked it and seen the explanation?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
A checked answer is locked for that attempt. Otherwise, seeing the solution would let you change a missed answer into a correct one without testing your understanding. Read the feedback, continue through the quiz, then use a fresh practice attempt to try again. A refresh does not turn a checked answer into an unanswered question.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Have you only selected an option, or already checked it?