Can I change an answer after I have checked it and seen the explanation?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I change an answer after I have checked it and seen the explanation?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
A checked answer is locked for that attempt. Otherwise, seeing the solution would let you change a missed answer into a correct one without testing your understanding. Read the feedback, continue through the quiz, then use a fresh practice attempt to try again. A refresh does not turn a checked answer into an unanswered question.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Have you only selected an option, or already checked it?