Can I become a New York broker immediately after finishing a salesperson course?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I become a New York broker immediately after finishing a salesperson course?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Not through course completion alone. The broker route has additional age, experience, education and examination requirements. DOS lists two years of licensed salesperson experience or a qualifying alternative, plus experience points. Start collecting accurate transaction records early, but let DOS determine whether your experience meets its rules.
References
General educational information. Confirm current requirements with the relevant licensing authority.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Which records should I keep to document my qualifying experience?