Should I review the incorrect choices even when I picked the right answer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Should I review the incorrect choices even when I picked the right answer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes, especially when two choices sounded reasonable. Write down what makes your chosen answer fit and what makes the closest alternative wrong. In the contracts lessons, for example, an executed contract and an executory contract can both be signed. The difference is whether performance remains. That small distinction is more useful than memorizing an answer letter.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Can you explain the closest wrong choice without looking at the explanation?