Should I review the incorrect choices even when I picked the right answer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Should I review the incorrect choices even when I picked the right answer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Yes, especially when two choices sounded reasonable. Write down what makes your chosen answer fit and what makes the closest alternative wrong. In the contracts lessons, for example, an executed contract and an executory contract can both be signed. The difference is whether performance remains. That small distinction is more useful than memorizing an answer letter.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Can you explain the closest wrong choice without looking at the explanation?