Should I put my account email or payment details in a forum question?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Should I put my account email or payment details in a forum question?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
No. Keep public questions about the lesson or the general problem. Send account-specific details through the private contact form, and never send passwords, reset links or full card numbers. A public screenshot should hide names, email addresses and payment information. That still leaves enough room to show the error message or confusing button.
References
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Can I share a cropped screenshot that only shows the error?