Should I put my account email or payment details in a forum question?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Should I put my account email or payment details in a forum question?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
No. Keep public questions about the lesson or the general problem. Send account-specific details through the private contact form, and never send passwords, reset links or full card numbers. A public screenshot should hide names, email addresses and payment information. That still leaves enough room to show the error message or confusing button.
References
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Can I share a cropped screenshot that only shows the error?