I recognize the answer when I see it, but cannot explain it. How should I study?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
I recognize the answer when I see it, but cannot explain it. How should I study?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Try answering without looking at the choices first. Explain the rule in one sentence, then give a different example. If you only remember the answer's position, return to the lesson and work out why the other choices fail. Recognition is useful, but being able to explain the distinction gives you a better check on your understanding.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: Which topic feels familiar on the page but difficult to explain aloud?