I recognize the answer when I see it, but cannot explain it. How should I study?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
I recognize the answer when I see it, but cannot explain it. How should I study?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Try answering without looking at the choices first. Explain the rule in one sentence, then give a different example. If you only remember the answer's position, return to the lesson and work out why the other choices fail. Recognition is useful, but being able to explain the distinction gives you a better check on your understanding.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Which topic feels familiar on the page but difficult to explain aloud?