I already paid, but the site is asking for payment again. What should I do?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
I already paid, but the site is asking for payment again. What should I do?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
First check that you are signed in to the account used for the payment. Then contact the school privately with the transaction reference and the message you see. Do not pay again just to get past the screen. Support needs to check the payment and certificate records together before deciding what should happen next.
References
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Was the original payment made under this same course account?