I already paid, but the site is asking for payment again. What should I do?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
I already paid, but the site is asking for payment again. What should I do?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
First check that you are signed in to the account used for the payment. Then contact the school privately with the transaction reference and the message you see. Do not pay again just to get past the screen. Support needs to check the payment and certificate records together before deciding what should happen next.
References
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Was the original payment made under this same course account?