How should I study when I only have short sessions available?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
How should I study when I only have short sessions available?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Give each session one clear job. You might compare two contract terms, work three new percentage examples, or explain one mortgage concept aloud. Start the next session by recalling the previous rule before rereading it. Short sessions can still cover meaningful material, but use your actual weak areas to decide what comes next.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: What is one small topic you could finish reviewing today?