How should I study when I only have short sessions available?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
How should I study when I only have short sessions available?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Give each session one clear job. You might compare two contract terms, work three new percentage examples, or explain one mortgage concept aloud. Start the next session by recalling the previous rule before rereading it. Short sessions can still cover meaningful material, but use your actual weak areas to decide what comes next.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: What is one small topic you could finish reviewing today?