How do I reset a forgotten password without losing my course work?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
How do I reset a forgotten password without losing my course work?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Use Reset Password on the login page and enter the email already associated with your account. Resetting the password gives you access to that account; it is not a reason to register again. Once you are back in, open the student dashboard and check your existing course before starting a new one.
References
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: What if I no longer have access to that email address?