How do I reset a forgotten password without losing my course work?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
How do I reset a forgotten password without losing my course work?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Use Reset Password on the login page and enter the email already associated with your account. Resetting the password gives you access to that account; it is not a reason to register again. Once you are back in, open the student dashboard and check your existing course before starting a new one.
References
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: What if I no longer have access to that email address?