How can I tell which answer I chose after the feedback appears?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
How can I tell which answer I chose after the feedback appears?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Look for the indication of your selected answer, then compare it with the correct and incorrect markings. Those are two different pieces of information: what you chose and whether it was right. If your selection is missing or unclear, send the question link and a cropped screenshot so the school can check the display.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Does the selection stay visible when you return to the checked question?