How can I tell which answer I chose after the feedback appears?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
How can I tell which answer I chose after the feedback appears?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Look for the indication of your selected answer, then compare it with the correct and incorrect markings. Those are two different pieces of information: what you chose and whether it was right. If your selection is missing or unclear, send the question link and a cropped screenshot so the school can check the display.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: Does the selection stay visible when you return to the checked question?