Can I study on my phone and continue on a computer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Can I study on my phone and continue on a computer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Use the same account on both devices. Completed course work is associated with that account, rather than only with one browser. Do not assume an unfinished question or an anonymous preview transfers between devices, though. Finish the current step, then check the dashboard after signing in on the other device.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: Which steps should I finish before switching devices?