Can I study on my phone and continue on a computer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I study on my phone and continue on a computer?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Use the same account on both devices. Completed course work is associated with that account, rather than only with one browser. Do not assume an unfinished question or an anonymous preview transfers between devices, though. Finish the current step, then check the dashboard after signing in on the other device.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Which steps should I finish before switching devices?