Can I rely on a lesson page staying open while my connection is offline?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Can I rely on a lesson page staying open while my connection is offline?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Keep a working internet connection for quizzes, progress updates and exams. A page already on screen may still be readable during a brief interruption, but that does not mean new answers have reached the server. Wait for the result or confirmation before leaving the page. If an exam connection fails, record the message and contact support.
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: How can I tell whether a quiz submission was recorded?