Can I rely on a lesson page staying open while my connection is offline?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Can I rely on a lesson page staying open while my connection is offline?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Keep a working internet connection for quizzes, progress updates and exams. A page already on screen may still be readable during a brief interruption, but that does not mean new answers have reached the server. Wait for the result or confirmation before leaving the page. If an exam connection fails, record the message and contact support.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 |
Discussion prompt: How can I tell whether a quiz submission was recorded?