Where do I go to continue studying on my next visit?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
Where do I go to continue studying on my next visit?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Sign in to the same account, open the student dashboard at /my/63hours, and choose Continue learning. The dashboard also shows your course, completed quizzes and final-exam status. Bookmarking that dashboard is usually more useful than bookmarking an individual exam attempt or a temporary login link.
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: Can I still revisit an earlier chapter from the course menu?