What information do I need to create a 63Hours account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Задавайте понятные вопросы по курсу недвижимости Флориды и находите ответы по материалам курса.
What information do I need to create a 63Hours account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Open the signup page and enter your name, email address, password and password confirmation. Use an email you can access, especially for password resets. If you already registered, sign in instead of creating another account. Keeping one account makes it much easier to find your progress and later certificate records.
References
Создайте аккаунт сегодня, чтобы получить доступ к эксклюзивным функциям и стать частью нашего замечательного сообщества!
Регистрация| Похожие посты | Ответы | Просмотры | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
2 | ||
|
|
1
сент. 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: What should I do if my email is already registered?