Where can I review the contact details on my account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
Where can I review the contact details on my account?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Open Account details from the student dashboard. Check your name and contact information carefully, particularly before the certificate stage. Some changes may need help from the school. If a field cannot be edited, contact support rather than opening another account or putting personal documents in a public question.
References
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 |
Discussion prompt: When should I report a misspelled name?