What should I check if a password-reset email does not arrive?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Ask clear questions about the Florida real estate course and learn from course-specific answers.
What should I check if a password-reset email does not arrive?
Staff Q&A from the 63Hours team.
Check the spelling of your account email, then look in spam or junk folders. Use the newest reset message if you requested more than one. If nothing arrives, contact the school privately rather than posting your email or reset link here. Never share the link itself; it can give someone access to your account.
References
Create an account today to enjoy exclusive features and engage with our awesome community!
Sign up| Related Posts | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
1 | ||
|
|
1
Sep 26
|
0 |
Discussion prompt: What details can I safely include in a private support request?